Our Group places great emphasis on education; that’s why we have developed a Special Human Resources Development Department, which operates at Group level to implement specialized Education, Development and Training programs, through Human Resources Development Centers operating in each company. Considering that our employees’ common values define an operational framework, as well as relationships and behaviors that lead to common perceptions and common attitudes which enable better cooperation, development and mutual benefits for Group Companies, we have developed the “Living our Values” project, in order to communicate and cultivate our Principles and Values among employees. This project is the core of individual chain educational/training programs that our companies implement
“Living our Values” Human Resources Development Project
This project was implemented in the following stages and it targeted all employees up to Directors:
- The Group’s CEOs formed a focus group to discuss and express their opinions on the Organization’s Values and Principles, considering what defines the organization today and what is crucial for the future.
- Afterwards, a sample of the Group’s employees, around 10% of the total personnel, participated in focus groups, and discussed, identified and fully understood the Values that are widely accepted by all Group Companies.
- Based on the above procedures, the six most important Group Values were determined as follows: Customer Satisfaction, Ethos and Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Foundation of Performance
- To enable the diffusion of values to all employees, and their consolidation and conscious application, we organized workshops where we assigned a verbal attribution to each one of them, relevant to the Group, by using the word “Quest”, which accompanied them in every description.
- Some employees volunteered to diffuse those values (facilitators) to all Group employee teams that were created, in order to inform and raise awareness among all employees; facilitators communicated to their teams all values and their features and behaviors that represent each value, including game elements in the process.
To help cultivate those values, we also presented and analyzed changes that have occurred at international level, their economic, social and environmental impact, as well as their impact on Greece, businesses and the Greek society. We also focused on the concepts of Corporate Responsibility, Social Responsibility and employee responsibility.
Living our Values was first implemented in 2014 and will be repeated on a regular basis over the next years after its completion. To this day, participation rates per company were as follows: 6 employees from Quest Holdings, 157 from Info Quest Technologies, 350 from Uni Systems, 19 from iSquare, 25 from iStorm, 10 from Quest Online, 3 from Quest Energy and 292 from ACS, 862 employees in total, with staff from Thessaloniki still pending.
“Leadership Excellence”. Parallel Leadership Program
This program seeks to promote the values, principles and behaviors that regulate the Group’s function, as well as strengthen leadership and human resources development, and is addressed to Group company Supervisors, Managers and Directors. It is an experiential approach to values, based on theatrical play for adults and active role-playing elements, which enable communication between teams and speed up the decision-making process. The program engaged 182 people in total, namely 74 Supervisors, 83 Managers, 25 Directors.
It is also noteworthy that the Group communicates its Values and Principles, focusing on a different value each time, through HereWeAre, the Group’s Portal for Human Resources, and through elegant posters located at central points of the companies.