The egg Programme offers groups of young entrepreneurs and individuals an integrated framework of business incubation, acceleration and co-working space for one year. It also offers a range of supporting actions and tools to help them develop and accelerate their business plans into complete marketable products and services.
The Programme is made up by two distinct and supplementary support platforms of innovative entrepreneurship:
- The “Start-Up” Platform, which is addressed to business teams or startups (up to 3 years), aims to support innovation at early stage incubation
- The new platform egg Scale-Up is addressed to more mature startups which look for acceleration of their product development, sales increase and the next round of financing. The Scale up platform is the advanced business accelerator of egg-enter.grow.go.
The main benefits of the Program are:
- Building infrastructure with fully functional and well-equipped co-working office spaces for the entire period of participation in the Programme.
- Mentoring by distinguished and successful entrepreneurs representing prominent sectors of the economy and science.
- Supporting “one-stop-shop” services in addressing key issues related to the business operation and startup support of each participating team.
- Business training ("bootcamp") during the entire period of the “grow” stage of the Programme.
- Financial tools and business networking to support business operation and development of the new teams and strengthen their financial sustainability during the “incubation” within the Programme.
In parallel the egg Programme is combined with other Bank programmes for businesses such as “the Extroversion Programme” and the Exportgate international trade portal.
The Beyond Hackathon Competition aims to encourage, cultivate and promote open innovation in the sector of FinTech (Financial Technology) financial services. For 48 hours the participating teams collaborate and develop products and services, which improve customer bank experience, while in the end they present their ideas in the Panel (entrepreneurs, Venture Capitalists and senior executives of Eurobank) in order to claim for one of the cash prizes of the Competition.
The internal competition «Innovation at the Epicentre» aims to promote a creative dialogue in the Organization and lead to new solutions, activating the talents and ideas of employees and promoting the importance of collaboration and creative thinking.
The competition’s 4 key pillars:
- New products and services
- Internal processes
- Employee experience
- Customer experience
The participants submit a short description of their idea, which is evaluated by the organizational committee, which selects the best 8 ideas. The short-listed teams have the opportunity to live a constructive entrepreneurial experience during the three day Innovation Lab, where they learn how to develop their idea, evolve it originally and present it in the correct way, with the support from mentors and participation in special workshops.
Following the ideas’ evaluation by the organizational committee, the 3 winners are selected.
The initiative relates to the following Sustainable Development Goals: 1, 8, 9