The Mind the <code> Scholarship Program was designed by the Quest Group, aiming to provide young people with up-to-date and essential knowledge of java & .NET programming technologies and enable them to work at Group's companies, Info Quest Technologies, Uni Systems, Cardlink and ACS. The scholarships are awarded to 30 young people, with a passion for programming and an interest in joining the dynamic teams of developers of Quest Group companies. The scholarships are selected following the open call of the Group to all interested parties (by implementing a digital / social media communication program, press releases, creating a web site https://codingschool.eu/mindthecode/), a pre-selection test and then evaluation by experienced executives Group HR Departments with specific methodology, criteria and systems.
The educational process includes:
• Intensive 120 hours training in java & .NET programming languages by experienced professionals / rapporteurs. The training is completed within 2 months with a project presentation.
• Participate in group coding Projects
• Meet the participants with senior developers / architects working on major Group Projects in Greece and Europe, with visits and workshops at the Group's offices.
Upon successful completion of the training process, participants receive a Certificate of Attendance and specialized training.
Upon completion of the training program, the scholars, on the basis of their performance, carry out a 4-6-month internship in the aforementioned companies of the Group. Then there is the possibility of immediate prevention, a professional perspective, which gives them significant opportunities and prospects. Indicatively indicating:
• Working in a modern, dynamic and creative environment of a leading Greek Group, with many companies of different subject, each leading in its field, and significant ICT activity.
• Acquiring new knowledge and skills that meet current market needs, making it easier to find a job from now on.
• Work with some of the most talented market professionals
• Gaining significant experience in participating in very interesting and critical Projects that the Group companies are implementing for their clients in Greece and Europe, as well as in the context of their own digital transformation.